Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday or not to Birthday...

Turning 27 again is not as exciting as it was the first time. I had the most amazing dinner with my wonderful friends, at a little hole in the wall tapas bar. This one really tickled my pallet, it had avocado (obviously) fish and brandy mayo. This place is located in the heart of Jefferson Park on the corner of Bryn Mawr and Milwaukee. I love that it is BYOB and the owners do not clip you a corking fee. The down side is I do not drink wine due to the fact I'm either allergic to the tannins or sulfite in wine. As unsophisticated it may be I will just stick to my cocktails in the mean time. Even though my night was cut short due to a friend having little more wine than she can handle, I would not changed it for the world. I love my friends and the company alone out weighs my younger years bar hopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment