Friday, May 17, 2013

Is this thing on?

"Honey, don't forget to tell your mother, the kids and I will not be going there for lunch, because I am sick". Two hours later "ring ring"  caller id says mom. I take it he forgot to tell her. Maybe because he was born a man, he lacks common sense and has the delayed to do list gene, who knows. Please make my life easier as your wife and listen to what I say. It's not a difficult task, but you choose to make it that way. When your wife tells you to take out the trash, it pretty much means that very moment, not ten minutes from now or an hour, but now! A lot of times my husband has the tendency to forget what he is assigned to do, but low and behold his friend asks for a favor, he's there in a flash. Please explain that one to me? I am not the evil, bitching, nag he makes me out to be, the problem is, he need to open his ears! I know there are many wives out there feeling the same exact thing, is there a solution? no, it's inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment