Thursday, May 23, 2013

That one song...

It's funny how music can trigger a memory from the past; call it nostalgia or whatever you want, but some how it can move you. Recently I came across a box of old CD's and started to listen to some of them. I remember the good times with friends, high school, first night club experiences, and Vegas road trips. I also remember the bad times, the groundings, first heart break, friendships falling apart, and a death. I will never forget the boy that took me to prom or the first guy that really broke my heart. I will never recover from a tragic death of my friend that happened two years into my marriage. I will always regret not fixing our friendship the way it used to be, but some how I know she is okay with me. I also wonder what happened to the people that came in and out of my life, would we have been great friends or was it just for fun? Looking back on how things were I would have like to changed many things, but I also know my present would not be the way it is today.
Even though my life is not an adventure, I will always have my one true constant and that is my husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment